- All firearm and ammunition sales are final. Returns cannot be accepted for firearms and ammunition. To process a return for a non-firearm or accessory item, you may return the item directly to our store or go your My Account page to begin the return process.
- All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
- All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check your local and state regulations before ordering. By purchasing a firearm, you certify that you will abide by the following safety rules:
- By purchasing a firearm, you affirm the following:
- You are not prohibited by Federal or State law or local ordinance, from receiving firearms or ammunition.
- You are at least 18 years of age if purchasing any long guns or long gun ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age if purchasing a handgun or an ATF defined “Other” firearm or ammunition for use in handguns.
- You are the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm.
- You are not under indictment in any court for a felony or any crime for which the judge could sentence you to over one year.
- You have not been convicted of a felony in any court, or any crime, for which the judge could have sentenced you to more than one year, even if your sentence was shorter.
- You are not a fugitive from justice.
- You are not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
- You have not been adjudicated mentally defective or have not been committed to a mental institution.
- You have not been discharged from the armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- You have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never renounced your United States citizenship.
- You are not an alien illegally in the United States.
- If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through Contact Us on your My Account page.
CONSUMER DATA PRIVACY
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
- The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
- The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
- All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
- Orders will be available for pickup in-store.
- Direct-to-consumer dropship orders, you will be notified by email that your order has shipped.
- Pickup orders, you will be notified by email that your order is ready.
- All Firearms must be shipped to an FFL. All other items are eligible to be shipped directly to you.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
- Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
- If an item's description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that seller will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.