* This option is not available with the other chosen options, so some other options will change.
Quantity on Hand: 9999999996
Secure Online Ordering
25 spots left
Available for in-store pickup today and can ship from the distributor
Check in: 5:45pm (safety brief will be conducted including rules and range commands)
Start time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Limited to the first 15 that register for each Match (if the match is full on-line the evening of the event. Walk-ins will not be allowed.)
This event requires a minimum of 10 participants to be held. If there are less than 10 registered participants the event will be cancelled.
Match Refunds: None. Participants may move to a different match date/time upon request.
1) Entry Fee: $10 Members, $20 Non-Members
2) Format: Triple Elimination.
3) Competitors are required to shoot 5 bowling pins completely off of a table.
4) Eye protection: Prescription glasses or safety glasses. Eye protection must be worn 100% of the time in the range.
5) Hearing protection: Ear plugs and / or ear muffs. Hearing protection must be worn 100% of the time in the range.
6) Holsters are not permitted. All handguns must be cased.
7) Minimum of 2 magazines required to participate (competitors are allowed to have two magazines loaded to 10 rounds each)
8) Minimum Caliber allowed: 9mm, Maximum Caliber allowed: .45 ACP
9) Optics and Red Dots are not allowed. Only iron sights are allowed.
1) Safety disqualifications. Failure to follow CGC Bowling Pin Shooting safety rules or general CGC safety rules can result in an immediate disqualification from the match.
2) Accidental discharge, failure to control your gun, finger on the trigger before the start signal, and breaking the 180-degree shooting line can result in immediate disqualification.
CGC reserves the right to adjust the rules to improve safety or the flow of our match.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S